Language Exchange Program (LEP) is a program that connects foreign students and Korean students to learn each other's language and culture. Foreign students can improve their understanding of Korea, Korean students can improve their language skills such as Chinese and English, and create synergy in helping each other.
1. Eligibility: Undergraduate and graduate students of the College of Education (excluding students on leave/completed/educational trainees)
* All grades are available
2. Application period: 2021.08.13 (Fri) – 08.27 (Fri)
3. Application Method: Online Application
※ If you cannot access the link due to unavoidable circumstances such as living in China, please contact the email at the bottom.
– No remuneration
– There are not many foreign students from English/European countries, and there are many Chinese students, so if you choose Chinese as your first choice, you are more likely to be selected. Preference for students who want to make and help foreign friends "regardless of language"
– Students who were selected last semester can apply again
– Orientation will be held in early March, and specific time and place will be notified individually to the selectors.
– Selected Student Obligations: Meet a partner for 1 hour each week to learn the other language for 30 minutes each and post the contents of the activity on Facebook (There will be a lot of non-face-to-face activities due to COVID-19)
– If more than 9 times (80%) participate, a certificate of completion in the name of the dean of the College of Education (Participation period: September – November, 12 weeks in total)
– We are trying to match students by reflecting their requests, but please understand if the requirements are not met.
– Korean students who are selected can participate in the iSNUCE international exchange event.
– If you cancel after applying for LEP, please contact the email below by November 27th, the application period.
– If you cancel after the application period is closed, you may be restricted from participating in the iSNUCE program & LEP. Please make a careful decision not to limit the participation of language exchange partners.
5. Additional Inquiry: CoE Office of Int’l Affairs and Planning – Mr. Sanghoon Kim (02-880-8875 E.firstname.lastname@example.org )