- iSNUCE is seeking a Supporting Student Assistant
- Date2019-08-07 18:50:45
iSNUCE is seeking a Supporting Student Assistant
Supporting students assist the lead iSNUCE Administrator for iSNUCE activities (like new student orientation and helps to organize and lead international students in social and cultural events during the semester).
Who can apply:
- who are currently taking courses at College of EducationBoth international and domestic students can apply
- Though graduate is preferred, undergraduate can also apply
- Both Regular Semester/ Extra semester students can apply
Students who are proficient in ENGLISH or CHINESE or KOREAN can apply.
Wednesday 08/07/2019 - Friday 08/16/2019
September-December (4 months) (about 20 hours per month 200,000KRW per month)
Send a short introduction email to email@example.com
- Introducing yourself
- Tell us why you want to be the a Student Assistant for iSNUCE
- Describe what qualities and qualifications you have for this position